Don’t have enough time to write emails, posts, email specials, work on customer service, order supplies etc…. Here are some tips to help you get on track for 2019.
- To do list
- Make a list of the most important 25 tasks to get done
- Circle the 5 most important ones and focus on those
- Do not focus on #6-25
- Take a break
- Take 15 min breaks and refresh your brain.
- It has been proven that viewing your social media can lower your stress during your day
- Microsoft conducted a study and saw that employees were more productive if they were able to view their social media while at work.
- Work in sprints
- Pomodoro technique – Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s created a technique that uses a timer to break down work into intervals, traditionally 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks.
- Work hard with timed breaks
- Can change interval time if desired.
- Accomplish your least favorite task first
- Do your most difficult task first every single day because it’s easier to avoid procrastination if you complete your most difficult task first.
- Don’t Multitask
- Scheduling too many tasks can leave you overwhelmed. Trying to multitask to get through the crammed to-do list can lead to mistakes and wasted time.
- Multitasking can decrease your productivity. Focus on one task at a time. Once you complete it move on to the next one.
Have a productivity tip that works for you. Please share with us.