(Gentle exfoliation for Normal, Combination and Oily Skin Types)
The Pumpkin Enzyme Exfoliating Treatment is a very powerful polishing enzyme skin peel. Pumpkin contains many exfoliating properties as-well as nutrients for the skin. This skin care treatment is perfect for skin that is not sensitive. This light enzyme skin peel will not leave the skin flaking. It is considered a very superficial enzyme skin peel.
- Cleanse with Facial Cleansing Gel
- Cleanse and exfoliate with Jojoba Micro Bead Polish
- Apply a thin layer of Retexturizing Enzyme Mask with 5% Glycolic. As you apply the mask tell your client they will fell a itchy or tingly feeling. It usually lasts about a minute or two and then subsides. If the client says the mask feels like it is burning remove the mask with water. Do not apply steam or hot towel compress with this mask because it may intensify the treatment too much.
- Leave on for 3-10 minutes depending on skin type and condtion.
- Rinse until the skin does not feel any itchiness or burning.
- Apply Antioxidant Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- Apply Natural Replenishing Serum
- Then finish off with Light Moisture Cream
Pumpkin Exfoliating Facial Enzyme Treatment Kit Contains: (yeilds about 10-15 treatments, depends on amount used for each client)
Facial Cleansing Gel 8oz.
Jojoba Micro Beads Polish 4oz.
Professional Pumpkin I Enzyme Mask (5% Glycolic Acid) 4oz.
Antioxidant Eye Cream 2 oz.
Natural Replenishing Serum (Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum) 2oz.
Light Moisture Cream 4oz.
*Recommended protocols are designed to give you an idea of where to use products in your treatment room. Not all protocols can be used on all skin types. Protocols may be different depending on skin type or sensitivity.
There are no reviews yet.