This facial mask is for All Skin types
This incredibly moisturizing and nourishing facial mask helps to soothe, hydrate, heal and promote cell regeneration. Our Hydrating Mask helps plump and firm the skin. This mask can be slightly scented with essential oils depending on the skin type. It is recommended that you scent any product at the lowest percentage first and increase as needed. If you have a skin scrubber or penetrating gadget you can also use this to penetrate the serum. If you would like to add an exfoliation step. The Papaya Pineapple Enzyme Mask works really well right after the AHA Micro Beads Polish.
- Cleanse with Facial Cleansing Gel
- Tone skin with Skin Balancing Toner
- Cleanse and exfoliate with AHA Micro Bead Polish
- Apply a thin layer of the Hydrating Mask to cleansed skin, avoiding eye area.
- This is a great mask to use with a towel compress if client is comfortable enough.
- Rinse off after 5 to 20 minutes
- Apply Antioxidant Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- If client has very dry skin you can then apply the Antioxidant Serum and then Vitamin Rich Cream. If the client has oily to combination skin you can apply the Clarifying Serum then finish off with Light Moisture Cream.