What comes with your Collagen Induction Therapy Dermal Pen:
- Dermal pen with power supply
- 3 Nano Needle – For more superficial treatments (Each treatment $125 value)
- 1 12 Point Needle Tips – for deeper treatments (Each treatment $300 value)
- Sonic Cleansing Brush
- 50ml of HA Forte Serum – This is what will give you the glide you need to perform the perfect treatment.
- Trial Size of Prep solutions and post treatment cream.
What is Collagen Induction Therapy?
Some call Collagen Induction Therapy, Microneedling. Collagen Induction is safe, effective and a minimally invasive procedure which creates a series of micro channels on the skin. This treatment gives the skin a smoother and more younger looking glow without the down-time. Collagen Induction helps to tighten the skin while improving texture of aging skin, stretch marks and deep lines.
Why Collagen Induction Therapy?
Why would anyone want to have this treatment done? The micro channels the collagen induction pen creates will trigger the natural healing process in the skin to create more collagen. Soften scars and brighten skin.
Benefits of Collagen Induction:
- Evens complexion
- Boosts collagen
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Soften texture
- Minimize pores
- Brighten dull skin
- Improve skin laxity
- Improve Stretch Marks
- Improve Scars
- Deeper penetration of products
How does Collagen Induction work?
Collagen Induction Therapy by a professional can take from 20-30 minutes. Some redness is normal. Improvement can be seen in 48 hours to 3 weeks and results are cumulative. It is just like working out your body.
Cost per treatment
Needles cost between $4-6 for the Nano and 12 point tips. Cost per treatment is very low and makes this professional collagen induction treatment profitable for your business. Tips can be ordered in packs of 8 and 25 tips.