Professional Tropical Facial Treatment Protocol
We have used the Revitalizing Enzyme in the past and it was super successful. The reason I chose it for a “everybody” facial is that this enzyme is so gentle you can use it on pretty much everyone. It works to brighten and polish the skin. It gobbles up dead skin without any tingling or burning. The following is a facial treatment idea you can use:
- Facial Gel Cleanser (this is sulfate free and gentle. All skin types do well with this treatment. You can add a couple of drops of orange or lemon essential oil to fun it up.
- Tone skin with Skin Balancing Toner
- Use the steamer or hot compress for this step. Apply the Revitalizing Enzyme Mask (Papaya & Pineapple) and leave on the skin for 8-15 minutes depending on skin type.
- Massage Cucumber Lotion on hands, shoulders and/or neck while mask is on.
- Nourishing Glow Mask (Hydrating) – If it is not a sensitive skin type I like to add orange or lemon essential oil. Just a couple of drops is enough. Can add hot compress or leave alone.
- Apply Total C Complex Serum and do a light massage. This light serum that is great for all skin types.
- Apply the Under Eye Nourishing Cream
- Apply Light Moisture Cream
- Apply your choice of sunscreen. If you have a good loose mineral you can apply that also.