Revitalizing Firming Mud facial mask for All Skin types
The Revitalizing & Firming treatment contains Dimethylaminoethanol. Dimethylaminoethanol, is also known as DMAE or dimethylethanolamine. DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) is an organic compound that is used in many anti aging and skin care formulations today. DMAE is an amazing nutrient that extends the life of cells and inhibits the cross-linking of proteins, which gives the skin a toned and firm appearance. The Revitalizing & Firming Mud Mask will help to eliminate toxins and give the skin a fresh, clean start on a weekly basis.
- Cleanse with Green Tea Cleanser
- 2nd cleanse with Facial Gel Cleanser
- Tone skin with Skin Balancing Toner
- Cleanse and exfoliate with AHA Micro Bead Polish
- Apply a thin layer of the Revitalizing & Firming Mud Mask to cleansed skin, avoiding eye area.
- Client may feel a slight tingling. Tingling sensation will dissipate.
- Rinse off after 5 to 10 minutes
- Apply Eye Renewal Serum as a treatment, then Antioxidant Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- Apply HA Forte Serum with Peptides
- If client has very dry skin you can then apply the Vitamin Rich Cream. If the client has oily to combination skin you can apply the Clarifying Serum then finish off with Light Moisture Cream.