Pumpkin Enzyme Exfoliating Facial Treatment – Normal, Combination and Oily Skin Types
The Pumpkin Enzyme Exfoliating Treatment is a very powerful polishing enzyme skin peel. Pumpkin contains many exfoliating properties as-well as nutrients for the skin. This skin care treatment is perfect for skin that is not sensitive. Oilier skin can usually use the Mask II which contains 12% glycolic. If your client has not used glycolic before try using the Mask I that contains 5% glycolic first. This light enzyme skin peel will not leave the skin flaking. It is considered a very superficial enzyme skin peel.
- Cleanse with Facial Cleansing Gel
- Prep skin with AHA Purifying Toner
- Cleanse and exfoliate with AHA Micro Bead Polish
- Apply a thin layer of Pumpkin Enzyme Mask I or II. Mask I has 5% glycolic and Mask II contains 12% glycolic. As you apply the mask tell your client they will fell a itchy or tingly feeling. It usually lasts about a minute or two and then subsides. If the client says the mask feels like it is burning remove the mask with water. I would NOT apply steam or hot towel compress with this mask because it may intensify the treatment too much.
- Leave on for 3-10 minutes depending on skin type and condition.
- Rinse until the skin does not feel any itchiness or burning.
- Apply Antioxidant Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- Apply Clarifying Serum
- Then finish off with Light Moisture Cream
*Recommended protocols are designed to give you an idea of where to use products in your treatment room. Not all protocols can be used on all skin types. Protocols may be different depending on skin type or sensitivity.