Peptides / CBD 100 mg / Apple Stem Cells / Vitamin A,C + E
THC-FREE / Paraben-Free / Non GMO / Vegan
Skin Types: Normal to Dry
Description: Anti-Aging Concentrate combines antioxidant rich vitamin C and CBD with peptides and stem cells to create a powerful formula to fight the signs of aging. Signaling proteins and amino acids work together to soften lines, improve texture and firmness. Vitamins A, C and E deliver vital nutrients to help condition and revitalize for vibrant healthy looking skin. Anti-Aging Concentrate can be used daily as a treatment moisturizer.
CBD and Skincare
Since plant-based CBD skincare products have the potential to soothe, many users found our Anti-Aging Concentrate provide a natural way for to get the care it needs, without any of the harsh ingredients that might cause irritation.
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Rosa damascena (Rose) Distillate, Persea americana (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Cannabidiol Hemp Extract, Matrixyl 3000™, PhytoCellTec™, Argireline® NP, Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Vegetable Glycerin, Peg-7, Organic Palm Oil, Palm Stearic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), dl-Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Allantoin (Comfrey), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Triticum vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Daucus carota (Carrot Seed) Essential Oil, Salix nigra (Black Willow Bark) Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Oleoresin, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric AcidGlycol, Sea Kelp Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).Terpene Citronellol, Terpene Limonene.
- Apple Stem Cell Extract – Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, helps promote smooth skin and moisturize.
- Matrixyl 3000 – An ingredient that has been proven to decrease the density of existing wrinkles, decrease their volume as well as decrease their depth.
- Arginine NP – Synthesizes components of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF)
- Vitamin A – Helps to encourage a low level of cellular repair.
- Vitamin C – Is a potent antioxidant that fights free radical damage. Aids skin in the natural regeneration process. Helps to condition and brighten skin naturally.
- Vitamin E – Is a powerful antioxidant that helps to nourish the skin.
Suggested Use: Apply to skin morning and night.
Suggested Retail: $56.95