For Normal, Dry, Combination, Mature, Sensitive and Sun Damaged Skin types
Anti-Aging Moisture mask contains beet powder, turmeric powder and vitamins B & C, this mask is well-rounded and mild for all skin types. This treatment also lends an anti-inflammatory, anti-itching effect. Packed with its own set of nutrient-rich properties that are designed to work with the liquid chosen to activate the mask, this facial will also provide a gentle exfoliation and purifying treatment for the skin.
- Cleanse with Facial Cleansing Gel
- Tone skin with Skin Balancing Toner
- Cleanse and exfoliate with Jojoba Micro Bead Polish
- The Anti-Aging Moisture mask can be used 2 parts powder to 1 part any liquid suitable for hydrating the mask
- A thinner mask can be made by adding more liquid, and a thicker mask can be created with less liquid.
- Try hydrating your mask with yogurt, soy milk, goat milk, rice milk, distillate water, most fruit or vegetable juices, vinegar, water with sea salt or any liquid that is beneficial to the skin.
- For color therapy, try using small amounts of pomegranate juice, grape juice or cranberry juice. The liquid you use is only limited by your imagination (within safe guidelines).
- Apply Antioxidant Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- If client has very dry skin you can then apply the Niacinamide Serum and then the Rejuvenative Cream. If the client has oily to combination skin you can apply the Clarifying Serum then finish off with Light Moisture Cream.